It has been revealed that Sony will be announcing three new games ahead of its showcase at E3 this week, including PS4 and PS VR titles.
The company will be making a new announcement each day on the run-up to E3, which is on from Wednesday June 6th to Sunday June 10th. The reveals are said to include three new titles – two for PS4, and one for PS VR.
The announcements will include:
- Wednesday June 6th – New PS4 game with PS VR support
- Thursday June 7th – Release date for an upcoming Worldwide Studios title
- Friday June 8th – New PS4 game announcement
- Saturday June 9th – New PS VR game announcement
- Sunday June 10th – An eagerly anticipated game comes to PS VR
These announcements are all leading up to the PlayStation showcase at E3, which will take place on June 11th, and will include coverage on games like The Last of Us Part II, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, and Marvel’s Spider-Man.
Any idea what Sony could be about to reveal? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!